3D Printing Services
We strongly believe in the use of 3D printing not only for prototyping, but also as part of the manufacturing process of products. With careful design and considerations, 3D printing can reduce commercialisation risks, improve design flexibility, and reduce costs.
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM)
- Design of functional and technical parts
- Design optimisation to improve structure, function
- Design refinement for features with critical dimensions
- The dimensions of 3D printed parts often differ from the original design due to machine limitations
- Iterative print-and-refine services to ensure dimensional requirements of critical 3D printed features are met
3D Printing (FDM)
- 3D printing via Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) using prototyping or functional materials
- Low-mid volume production
- Printing of lasting, functional parts that require these properties:
- Good chemical resistance
- Good wear resistance
- Good temperature resistance – for outdoor usage
- Suitable for applications such as:
- Industrial use
- Functional prototypes or products
- Manufacturing aids
Contact us to discuss your application and request a quote!
Fill up the form below for 3D-printing related enquiries or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, use this form if you are looking for more comprehensive prototype development services