3D Printing Services
We strongly believe in the use of 3D printing not only for prototyping, but also as part of the manufacturing process of products. With careful design and considerations, 3D printing can reduce commercialisation risks, improve design flexibility, and reduce costs.
- 3D Modelling and Design
- Design of functional and technical parts
- Design for 3D printing
- Design optimisation to improve structure, function, and printability
- Design refinement for features with critical dimensions.
- The dimensions of 3D printed parts often differ from the original design due to machine limitations
- We offer iterative printing-and-design-refinement services to ensure dimensional requirements of specific critical 3D printed features are met
3D Printing (FDM)
- 3D printing via Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) using prototyping or engineering-grade materials
- Low-mid volume production
- Printing of lasting, functional parts that require these properties:
- Good chemical resistance
- Good wear resistance
- Good temperature resistance – for outdoor usage
- Suitable for applications such as:
- Industrial use
- Functional prototypes or products
- Manufacturing aids
Contact us to discuss your application and request a quote!
Fill up the form below for 3D-printing related enquiries or email us directly at email@example.com.
Alternatively, click here if you are looking for more comprehensive prototype development services